Family Picture
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
UP COMING ADDITION!!
Hello everyone! Most of you already know but we thought we would give you all a heads up. We are expecting our 7th child on June 25th. I am just about 27 weeks along and everything is going great. The kids are super excited but mom and dad are still trying to get a grip on having another new little addition to the family this summer. Although it was quite a shock for Jared and I, we are very excited and feel very blessed. Like always we don't find out what we are having so it will be a big surprise and we will let you all know as soon as he/she arrives. Hope all is well for everyone and we love and miss you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats! We saw you in church as well. I am sorry we didn't get to chat! I love following you on the blog. All the kids are growing up so FAST! It will be fun when Taylor and Ty are in school together!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! I'm soo excited for you and your darling family! I haven't seen you in forever and your far along! Let me know if you need anything! :)
ReplyDelete