Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HUNGER GAMES

So Ty and I are HUGE, Hunger Games fans. We both have read all the books a couple of times and really enjoyed them. Easy reading and very exciting. For the Opening Night of the movie, Ty and I meet a big group of our family in Pocatello, ID. for the Midnight movie. Tami, Brittany and McKenzie rode up with us and we meet Lori and Taya, Maria, Jackson, Mavrick and Colton there. The Jones got there two hours before us and they were already a good block out of the theater. So we joined them at a little after seven and waited till they seated us at about 11:00 pm. We had a great time, visiting, playing games and checking out all the dressed up folks that were truly HUNGER GAMES FANS, if you know what I mean. It was SO much fun, but we pulled into our drive way Friday morning at 4:59 am and still was up at 7:30 to get the kids off to school. So I told Ty next time we will do the 7:30 Friday night show. I can't think of a better time then spending time with Ty, my sisters and my wonderful nieces and nephews. I truly love each and everyone of them and enjoy the time I get to spend with them. They are all great kids and have huge futures. They grow up way to fast!! Oh and by the way the movie was a pretty good one, great acting, great casting but still doesn't compare to the book.




1 comment:

  1. It was a lot of fun. It was so fun to hang out with the nieces and nephews. They are all good kids and I'm proud to be their aunt. It was fun hanging out with the sister's too. Love you all

    ReplyDelete

Our Six Children

Our Six Children