Family Picture
Monday, November 22, 2010
Auburn, California
We do a horse sale in Auburn, California every Spring and Fall. This fall we decided to take all the kids with us and make it kind of a small family vacation. We had a great time! We sold a few horses and Ty sold his filly (Little Katie) and we all did well. We had fun sight seeing, playing with cousins and also swimming in the hotel swimming pool. I also picked up some green olives to start curing (which has been a fun, new experience). Her are just a few pictures of our wonderful family trip.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Amy,
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't feel like I am blog stalking. I saw your blog on Teanna's and had to take a look. Taylor and I miss you so much!! Your sweet house is in our ward now and I can't stand that it's not you all in there!! Looks like you are having a blast and Ty is as CUTE as ever!!
It looks like you had a great time. The picture of Maggie asleep in the stroller is so cute. I can't wait for the cured olives. Yummy!
ReplyDeletecute pix!! why is Ty giving himself bunny ears?? He is funny! I loved seeing you guys at the party. Wish we would all get together more often.
ReplyDeleteAmy!!!!! I just got your christmas card, your family has grown!!! I can't believe it. you guys look great. lets keep in touch my blog is millertime2 .
ReplyDelete