Family Picture
Monday, November 1, 2010
"Carving Pumpkins"
This is always, so much fun!! The kids grew these pumpkins in our garden and they were super excited. The past few years we have carved them a different way that is really cool. If you cut the bottom off, instead of the top, it is so much easier to clean them and also to light them and display them. The kids also think it is really cool that they can put them on there heads and pretend to be the headless horseman. Grandma Marilyn, Grandpa & Grandma Lane and Sue came over to help and also had dessert with us. It was great!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are some great pumpkins! Looks like a party! I love it! You have such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great idea to cut off the bottom. I hate to clean the pumpkin out. Looks like you all had a good time and the pumpkins look great. Love ya
ReplyDeleteHi Amy, I just caught up on your last several posts. I must say you have got to be the best super mom there is. It still boggles my mind that you have 6 kids! I have my hands so full with 3 I could not even imagine. You do a very good job and they look like they are all really good kids. Glad things are going well for you guys.
ReplyDelete