Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 20, 2010

Roanie Jane's Blessing

Jared blessed Roanie in August. It was a wonderful day for Roanie. There were lots of family and friends there to support her. The weather was wonderful so the outdoor luncheon worked out great. She was so cute!!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy... It's Tenaya. I came across your blog. Such a cute family you have. Miss you guys here in wellsville. It was really good to see you guys at Landons Farewell. He loved you and Jared. come visit our blog..
    jtcgarrett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are more than welcome to follow us. I am going to do the same with you.. ahhh just hearing someone talk about elder white brings tears to my eyes. you are so sweet to think that we are examples. lol I wouldnt go as far as to say that. but we are a close knit family. and that is the only way to go!
    so glad that you responded.
    thanks amy
    tenaya

    ReplyDelete

Our Six Children

Our Six Children