Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stacey & Lori's Big Day

On April 2nd, my sister Lori married a wonderful man. Stacey lives in Arco, Id. and has two very beautiful girls. They are the same ages as Brittany (21) and McKenzie (19). So Lori, Taya and Evan moved up to Arco, and I think they are really liking it. Taya and Evan are started in school and Stacey and Lori are loving married life and are preparing for the day when they can be sealed in the temple for Time and All Eternity. We had a Bridal Shower/Lunch for Lori the week before their wedding and it turned out really nice, we got to meet some of Stacey's family and got to give Lori a little gift for the honeymoon (haha). Also for their wedding, Stacey's sister Billy Jo put on a WONDERFUL luncheon. She asked our side of the family if we could come up with a Wedding Cake, so I took on the challenge of trying to come up with a cake. This is how it turned out (NOT WHAT I HAD PLANNED, BUT IT TURNED OUT). So excited for and Congrats to the McCurdy family.






3 comments:

  1. Tell Lori congrats! Your cake turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know. Thanks Shea for not even telling me! Tell her congratulations. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the cake. When Travis and I decide renew our vows I'll be calling you to make our cake. :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Six Children

Our Six Children