Family Picture
Monday, April 18, 2011
April FOOLS Day!!
This year for April Fools Day, we had some of our nephews come and visit. It was there spring brake up in Idaho, so they came down to visit, they got to spend a few days with us and go to the ranch and have air soft gun wars. It's kind of funny but I have had these boys for 3 April fools days over the past few years. In the past I have made homemade oreo cookies and put toothpaste between them instead of good filling, I made them Hot Chocolate for breakfast and mixed it with a lot of SALT, and this year I made pancakes and put a piece of paper in each one. It was so funny, some of the boys didn't find there piece of paper until half there pancake was eaten, so funny!!! The boys are always good sports and we have such a fun time when they come to visit. They should know better then to come visit Aunt Amy's house on April Fools Day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy! You are the best!! Where do you find time? We miss your family and I miss cute Ty!! I so hope we see you soon!!
ReplyDeleteAmy, you seem to do the most fun things as a family. Yes we are building in Clarkston. We got a pretty good deal on some land that we just couldn't pass up.
ReplyDeleteAmy that is hillarious! I love it! Your such a great Aunt! Love the silly pics!
ReplyDelete