Over the Christmas week, we were able to meet up with Jess, Alley and Krista (Ryan's ex-wife and there two girls). The girls are so BEAUTIFUL and they are getting so big. Jess and her boyfriend Shane have the most adorable little boy, I have ever seen, his name is Jace, he also came to visit us and it was wonderful to meet him. Jess is still as cute as ever, she and Shane are living in Oregon and loving it. We are so happy to be a part of these great peoples lives, we love them all so very much and miss them tons. Here are a few pictures of our visit. The kids had so much fun and us girls loved just getting caught up on each others lives.
Love ya Jess, Alley and Krista. 
Alley, Krista and Roanie

Shadie, Briton, Ashley, Alley, and Krista

Alley & Roanie

Briton, Ashley and Roanie. These are my brothers Bret's kids. They are so much fun to have around. We love every minute that we get to spend with these two great kids. I love this picture of them with Roanie.

Shadie, Maggie, Me, Roanie, Alley, Krista, Jess & Jace.

Shadie, Maggie, Me, Roanie, Alley and Krista

Me, Jess and Tami
It was so fun to see Jess and the girls. We thank you Jess for keeping in touch with us. Amy... you could have left the picture of me out. I'm hideous!! Oh well, ya can't always look your best. ha ha
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable kids! I love all your pictures! You are soo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese pics turned out adorable. It was so nice to see you guys and the kids too.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to thank you so much for all the comments you leave on my blog. You are always so sweet. I miss you tons!!! WE HAVE GOT TO GET TOGETHER!!! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteShellece