Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Breaking Dawn"

So in November of 2012, Breaking Dawn came out, and I am kindof sad because it is the last of the Twilight Saga movies. I really love the books, like the movies but the best part about seeing the Twilight movies is the people I get to hang out with. It is the best night out ever (except the nights out with just JP). This group of family and friends that are in the pictures have been through all the movies together. With the first one being "Twilight" in Logan, when you couldn't pick your seat and sitting for hours at the theater so that we could all sit together, then we started to go to Ogden or Salt Lake to a theater that we could pick our seats so that we didn't have to be there till right before. This last movie we got to see in Logan again, because Mega Plex bought out most of the Logan theaters and put in the program so we could reserve our seats when we bought the tickets. So we went that way this Fall and did dinner together before the movie. Seriously, the funnest group in the world. We missed a few of the regulars, but still had 11 of us make it and it was so much fun.
ALL OF US AT DINNER
BRITTANY, SHEA & WADE
TAMI, MARIA & MCKENZIE
ME, TRISHA, JESSIE & JENNY

2 comments:

  1. Very sad indeed. :( Thank goodness we have other movies to look forward to hanging out again. So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I have been reading through your blog and looking at your pics. Your family has grown so much since I bought Kody from you guys back in 2005 at the auction. Just thought I would drop you a line and let you know she is still dearly loved, and according to some of my friends, a "one woman horse" probably just because I am really the only one that has ridden her since I bought her. We have been on many trips and adventures over the years. Sady, finances and time have not allowed me to breed her, but it remains a dream of mine. I get remarks and compliments all the time about just what a nice horse she is. You and your family look fantastic, you are such a great mom, Jared is a lucky man. Take good care, perhaps I will see you again at the auction one day....... Love, Holly and Kody

    ReplyDelete

Our Six Children

Our Six Children