Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"MARCH 2011"

Hello everyone. Just a few things that have happened this month.
1st, Maggie (oh Doetee) got into my make up. She thought it was so funny and really so did I. Not a big deal. Love her to death, even though she is going to be the death of me.


2nd, Ty and his best friend Alexis got to go skiing last weekend. I took them up to Beaver at 8:00 in the morning on Saturday and they skied until the lifts closed down at 4:00. They had so much fun and the weather was great.


3rd, We had Heith's birthday party. Grandma, Bret and Tyrell were able to come over as well. Heith doesn't like cake so he requested a fruit pizza for his desert. I can't believe he is "20" years old and is taking a job in Homer, Alaska, for 8 months. We will miss him and Tyrell tons, hope there safe while up there and they are good boys.



4th, My niece Brittany is pregnant and is due in June with her first baby. It's a boy!! We had her baby shower on Saturday and it turned out great. Lots of people, gifts and food. I can't believe I'm going to be a Great Aunt. Congratulations Brittany and Shaylon!!

The Mommy to be Brittany and my sister Shea. The baby was moving and Shea was filling it.

Grandma to be Lori (Brittany's mom) Great Grandma Sherry and the Rena & Jade McKendrick.

My mom Sherry with Roanie, Roanie has turned into such a butterball. I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maggie is so much fun and cracks me up. Brittany's baby shower turned out great. Thanks for having it at your house.

    ReplyDelete

Our Six Children

Our Six Children