Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Post

Hello everyone! My friends and family have been trying to get me to put a blog together for quite awhile and I finally did it (with Shea's help). I love getting your family updates through your blogs and hope this helps you all keep updated on my family. I can't promise it will be super often, as you can tell I have 5 very active kids and a on the go husband that I try to keep up with, but I will try to post on all the important stuff. So I welcome myself to the blogging world and I think I will really enjoy it. Next blog and pictures coming soon.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome! I'm very excited that you are here. I love hearing about the kids. Can't wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to join. Super Cute.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first blog post! I love the slide show too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I guess I need to start a blog...but it will have to wait until after tax time!! See you soon in Boise. Wonderful slide show!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you started a blog! Of course you can me to your list. And by the way Zeb loves the song Convoy that is on your playlist.

    ReplyDelete

Our Six Children

Our Six Children